Introducing House of Jade Interiors


Some of you may have noticed a few changes happening to my business lately.  I mentioned last Fall that I was going to be taking on new clients again and that I had decided to take on a business partner. One of my best friends Erin has been working with me for years as my seamstress.  We've always had a good working relationship. She helped me out with a few projects and each time the process was so fun! I can't even explain to you how amazing it has been to work with my best friend.  I'm not gonna lie, I was getting really burnt out doing this on my own. Erin has breathed new life into the business and she really balances me out. She has an incredible eye and often suggests things that I would never think of.  It's so great to have two sets of eyes on everything and two people offering up suggestions.  I feel like we are really able to take our designs to a whole new level.  


Once I decided to take on Erin as a partner it only made sense to rethink my Kirsten Krason Interiors business.  Erin and I do everything 50/50 and the business is just as much her as it is me.  So we are starting a new Interior Design business. We're re-branding with October Ink and will hopefully have a website up soon! Our new business, House of Jade Interiors, has been so much fun. We have big ideas and have been working hard and fast on turning out great rooms. I am able to work SO much faster now that I have Erin on board.  


In honor of our new business we are offering a special deal on all our services!


You can get 20% off your design fee now until the end of July! To get started fill out this form!

This blog will continue to be written by me and will always be from my point of view.  Hopefully you'll help me welcome Erin with open arms.  She's amazing and deserves a lot of credit for all the great things that have happened with our business so far! She'll probably poke her head in on the blog once in awhile. She has a lot of great advice to give! Thanks for all your support!

photos by Jylare Smith Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment