What You Should Be Buying Right Now at Pier 1

I used to source from Pier 1 all the time but lately I haven't been as familiar with their inventory.  I was looking for nightstands for a client and decided to check out what they had and I was pleasantly surprised! Here are some of the great items they are carrying right now. 



I love the Navy color of this chest and the nailhead details really pop against the color! 




I love using temple jars in spaces. They are such a unique piece of art and visually so pretty.  This one  has a really interesting pattern on it .


I really love the mint jade color of this ring holder. It would be so cute on a nightstand. 



I really love the shape of this wingback chair. I like how tailored the arms are.  It's such a  good price too! 


Who isn't a sucker for brass! This little table would look great in an entryway. 


Elephant tables are still so fun and an unexpected twist to a traditional side table. 

Queen Cabinet  - $399

I think this cabinet would actually make a super cool nightstand.  The drawers remind me of a campaign style dresser which I love. 


It's hard to find gold mirrors for less than $100! I think this one would be super cute in a bathroom! 


This would look awesome in a bathroom! 


The shape of this lamp remind me of a more expensive version that I love. 

Have you been to Pier 1 lately? What are you loving? 


2 comments:

Post a Comment