Choosing a Floorplan for my Virtual Dream House



The next step in building our virtual dream house is to select our dream floor plan.  I'm really excited to be working with David Weekly Homes for my dream house! They have really great floor plans to choose from. All of their lake houses have lots of windows and natural light to allow for optimal views of the lake. I chose the Birch Creek.  Just look at all these windows on the front of the house!





I really loved the open floor plan as well. That's something that is really important to me.


The living room flows right into the kitchen and dining.




I love all the built in shelving in the living and dining rooms. The little window seat is too cute!


My favorite part about this house is the front porch off the master. I would be out there all the time!


Next week I'll be sharing which finish items I would pick for this house. I can't wait to show you! The feel will be a lot like this:

photo from SIR Development

Kitchens by Diane

I'll also be showing you how I'll be decorating my dream house!

Don't forget to follow along with the other bloggers as well! They are all super talented. 




No comments:

Post a Comment