Welcome Sponsor: Be Still





I am so excited to announce and welcome my first sponsor.

I have always been such a fan of the shop Be Still.  Sarah's beautiful handmade pillow covers would make a lovely addition to any room.  


I ordered her Mosaic Linen Cover and I was so excited when I received it in the mail!



The detail and the quality is perfect. I love this particular pillow because the color is so fun.  It looks vintage and modern and I think it would work in any room.  I can just see this pillow on a little chair, on a bed or any sofa.  




Check out her Etsy shop to see all of the beauties she has created.  And don't forget to become a fan on Facebook to get updates on new products and sales! 


If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of 6th Street Design School  please email me at kirstenkrason@gmail.com for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment