Feature Friday: Peacock Feathers


My all-time favorite new blog is Peacock Feathers. I just love the style of Elizabeth brings to her home. She is an event planner and has the best taste.  Not only can she pull together amazing parties but her home is just as wonderful and oh the COLOR!!! I love all the color. 






The bedroom is so fun.  I LOVE that lamp. She bought it at K-Mart and spray painted it. You can transform anything with spray paint. 



Pillows, pillows, pillows.  I love pillows.



The office. More great pillows, great lamp, fun art and beautiful flowers.



Bathroom with amazing shower curtain from Anthropologie.



She took this lamp shade and simply put it over her current light fixture to give the look of a pendant. 





What a cheery Laundry Room.  





The Living Room





I am obsessed with this guest bedroom.  I would love to have a cute little room for my guests to sleep on.  ( he moved that amazing lamp from this room to her master bedroom)





She made this cool shelf and put the neatest accessories in it. 



This is what happens when you wallpaper your powder room. It instantly becomes fantastic.

There is so much more amazing content on her blog. You really must check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment