H.O.T. Product Party




 I was so excited when I was invited to attend the Mom's Best H.O.T Products party last week by Melanie and Tana. Their new site Mom's Best H.O.T Products features great new products for kids and moms.  



While we were there they had some really fun products on display. We were asked to go around and review a bunch of products. Since I have a baby on the way there were lots of great items to look at. I swear every time you have a baby thousands of new products have been invented so it was great to see what's new. 



We even got to take an item home to review. I got to take this adorable book and pet monster from Worrywoos. Jett loves it. Each monster comes with it's own book. I've been reading it to him every night


You can check out all of the products we reviewed by going over to Moms Best H.O.T product. Make sure you vote for yourself!



Dinner catered by Marleys and dessert from the Sweet Tooth Fairy. I ate way too much but I couldn't help myself! 






All photos by Bri.

No comments:

Post a Comment