A Brunch for Baby


Last Saturday my friend Lisa and I threw a baby shower for our friend Erin. Since this is Erin's second child we wanted to keep it simple and not too baby-ish and just have a fun get together with friends. 


We put together a little brunch for her. I had my talented friend Jacquelinne design the invitation for me along with some cute food labels. 


Lisa and I really wanted to keep things simple so we used a lot of things we already had. I made these "baby" letters from this shower.  The bunting flags were also from that shower. We found the fresh flowers for a great deal at our local grocery store. The table cloth was made from leftover fabric from my office curtains


Lisa found those great ombre napkins at Target.  The glass plates were my grandmothers. I love pulling them out for parties. As I mentioned before the food labels were made by Jacquelinne

Lisa had these mason jars that we added some fabric to and a little orange to serve orange juice in. 

All of our brunch food was really yummy. Our Menu included:

Fresh Fruit
Doughnut Holes 
Orange Juice 

You can download all of the food labels on Jacquelinne's blog and throw your very own brunch for your friends! 

And on an unrelated note I have to show you my friend Lisa's new pillows. Her house was the perfect place for the brunch. Her pillows even went with our color scheme. 


The floral is GP & J Baker Magnolia. One of my favorites and the other is Schumacher's Bleeker. Erin made them all for her. 

I love throwing showers. So many of my friends are having babies so I'm sure there will be more coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment