Guess What....




I'm pregnant! 

It is great news and we are very excited but as some of you may have already noticed I've been really sick. I thought for some reason that I would be able to push through this yucky stage and just be myself and get things done but it's not shaping out to be that way. I have spent mot of the last week and a half in bed trying to keep food down. I hope you will all bear with me while I take a short blogging break. I'll blog when possible but for the most part I'm going to be focusing on keeping this baby and myself healthy. I'm still really early. Only 6 weeks so I debated if I should even say anything but I'm sure you'll all start to wonder sooner or later why I'm not blogging as much. 

Keep me  in your prayers while I try and get through this difficult first trimester. Thanks everyone! 

...and if any of you have any tips you can share on morning sickness relief I would love to hear it! I'll take all the help and advice I can get

No comments:

Post a Comment