Exciting News & an Advertising Offer for Etsy Shops


I have some fun news to share.... 


I'm going to be doing a model home! It's actually model town-home. I'm pretty excited about it. It's very liberating to walk into a space, have a vision and be able to execute it exactly the way I want to. The company is called Ferran Construction and the town-home will be out in Traverse Mountain area. I have grand ideas for this home. 


The most challenging part of the design process has been working with the small budget. Let's be honest I have expensive taste. However, it's been a good chance to get creative and come up with cost-effective decorating ideas. 

That leads me to my next point. If there are any Etsy shops or other small businesses that would like to donate products for this model home I will give you a shout-out when I post the pictures of the home. Basically this is an option to get exposure for your company on my blog. 
Email me for more info. kirstenkrason@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment