Jett's Nautical Birthday Party

This year for Jett's party I decided to go with the Nautical theme. I had so much fun putting this party together. I've been planning it for months now. 


Here are the invites I sent out. I made them with my trusty power point program. 


I found the nautical code flags at a local boat shop. 


They were really fun to have hanging. 


The striped plates were from Shop Sweet Lulu. The red plates are from Target and the napkins were found at Home Goods. 


I had Janelle from One Sweet Slice make this amazing cake. She was amazing to work with and she did an incredible job. 

I told her I wanted an ombre wave theme and she totally carried out my vision. 



I made this watermelon boat using these instructions. 


The nautical cupcake toppers were bought here. I thought they were super cute. 


I created this drink station with fabric found at Home Fabrics for $5.99 a yard and a plastic life saver from a local party store. 


I found some great red striped paper straws here.  I added the blue flags with blue ribbon and double stick tape. The bird art was found at T.J. Maxx and is by Two's Company. 


I made these little foam boats for the kids to float from these kits. I just used a permanent marker to add some blue stripes. I also used one of these for my cake topper. 


The kids had a great time floating them and getting all wet! 



I wanted to have some kind of boat for the kids to play in. I just constructed this out of cardboard. I added a couple of these flags. The backdrop was made from this. I just cut it to size. Jett loved it. 




We even let the bigger kids play in it. 


I made the favors with plastic fish from a party store and lifesaver mints. 


I used this tag that I made in Power Point. Feel free to snag it from my blog if you want to use it for anything! 


All in all we had a great time. I am sad that it's all over. I guess it's time to start planning next years party...

No comments:

Post a Comment