Feature Friday: Maillardville Manor


Today I am featuring Ashli from the blog Maillardville Manor. Ashli describes her style as: 

I would describe my design style as Functional, haha as boring as that sounds. There isn't too much in our house that doesn't have a function, maybe the odd doo dad but there's not too much that's just for show :) and even the few items that are just for show, make us smile so it functions that way!
Maybe Simply Functional, But if it's there for a function I try to make it as pretty as it can be 

Enjoy! 






You can read more about this room here




You can read more about the kitchen here


Go here to read more about the dining room. 



She made those curtains from tablecloths! 



You can read more about the library here



You can read more about this hallway here


Isn't this a fun way to display family pictures. You can read more about this photo collage here




Thanks so much to Ashli for letting me feature her home. Go here to check out her blog. 

If you are interested in having your home featured on my blog please go here to fill out a form.

No comments:

Post a Comment