Living Room Before and After!


Around Christmas-time (hence the tree) I met up with Hollie, one of my clients, to discuss her Living Room. The room wasn't bad. It just lacked a little bit of pazazz. She was stuck in a rut with her matching Pottery Barn pillows and the room needed more color! 


We were working with the existing furniture so we mostly just needed a fabric and color scheme. 

This is the board I created for her. 


She loves red oranges and yellows. I picked one of my favorite fabrics, Hot House, to infuse those warm colors with some blue. 

Here is how the room looks now! 




The green trellis pillow is available from Nena Von on Etsy. The curtains are made from this fabric.


My amazing intern Lauren sourced this great ottoman for Hollie on Craigslist. Hollie just recovered it in another one of my favorite fabrics, Betwixt


We had the chevron pillow done by Deco Yellow on Etsy. 


This chair from Urban Outfitters is a statement piece in the room. 



I think the room is a lot more interesting now.

If you would like to know more about my design services visit my services page

No comments:

Post a Comment