Busy Weekend


I've been making a few updates on my kitchen over the weekend. I just wanted to show this picture so you could appreciate how much better my new chairs look compared to the old ones. 

I spent all week last week painting these chairs from orange to white. I only got four done. I still have four more to go.


But I seriously love how they turned out! Plus do you notice anything else new?


My husband gave me a new backsplash for my birthday! I love it. I have been dreaming of a simple white subway tile backsplash since we moved in. 

My cousin installed it for us. I got the subway tile at Home Depot for 25 cents a tile. It is really beautiful. I love how shiny it looks!


There is still a long way to go in this kitchen. I need a new table for sure plus I want to put knobs on all the cabinet doors and drawers. But I'm getting there...

No comments:

Post a Comment