Walls

Remember this post I did about Walls in Salt Lake City?  Well I am happy to introduce them as my newest sponsor! As part of their sponsorship Walls is going to be donating some wallpaper for my downstairs powder room! I am so excited.  

I would LOVE your help in picking because I have too many good options. 


This bathroom is teeny tiny. 

Some things to keep in mind before you make your choice. 

The powder room is right off of my kitchen. It looks like this:

photo by Jessica Kettle

I am also replacing my current roman shade with a new one made from this fabric. 


With all of that in mind here are my wallpaper options. 


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.  9. 10. 11. 12

Which is your favorite? 

All of these wallpapers are from Walls and can be bought through them. Make sure you check out their website and follow their blog to keep up on all the latest wallpaper trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment