6th Street Sale

Today I am selling off some of my fabric stash and some things that aren't working in my client's home's anymore. 

PRICES JUST LOWERED 



This fabric is teal on a white background. It's slightly a heavier weight and could be used for pillows or upholstery. 

Robert Allen Designer Fabric Teal
2 yards available, $7 per yard



This fabric has a quilted look and is very thick. It's creamy-beige. 

Chinoiserie Dog Fabric
1 yard available, $15 per yard  SALE PENDING 



This silk fabric is super cool and moody.
Silk Designer Fabric
1 yard available, $7 a yard




Anthropologie Pillow
$30 



You may remember these beauties. Well my client found some that worked just a little better than these. They are gorgeous in real life and I so wish I could keep them for my very own. They have a great turquoise fabric on the back side. 

Custom Designer Pillows
2 available, $100 each



These candlesticks are super cool. They would be great on a dining room table or by a fireplace.

Silver Candlesticks
3 available, $20 each  SALE PENDING
(local pick-up only) 

This sofa is amazing but my client ended up finding one that worked a little better for her room. It's overall dimensions are:W86  D40  H42  
You can see more about it here

We are asking $2,400. It retails for $3,300.  
We are willing to ship if the buyer arranges the shipping. Please contact Page at pagew@westwaterproducts.com if you are interested or have more questions.

Shipping is not included in the prices. Please contact me at kirstenkrason@gmail.com if you would like to purchase anything. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment