Good Design With Kids in Mind


I was always one of those people who told myself that my house would look great no matter what. I would teach my kids to respect things and nothing would ever break. My sweet baby boy has now entered the age where he is getting into everything! This is how my living room typically looks. That giant exersaucer lives in that spot. The coffee table has now become Jett's favorite playground and I find that I am constantly picking up those balls in the silver bowl. 


I find them everywhere. 

I am learning that having kids means adjusting your expectations. However, I still believe you can have a beautiful home and still make it kid-friendly. This upcoming week a panel of experts is going to give some of their advice and tips on all kinds of different kid/design subjects. 

Meet the contributers. 

From left to right and top to bottom

Autumn of Design Dump, Holly Mathis of Holly Mathis Interiors, Krista of Kiki's List, Courtney of A Thoughtful Place,  Michelle of Three Men and a Lady, Traci of Traci Zeller Designs, Jenny of Little Green Notebook, Leah of The Way We Are, Emily of Three Boys and a Little Lady, Anna Liesemeyer of  In Honor of Design, Janell of Isabella and Max Rooms, Danyelle of Dandee Designs, Shannon of Pink Wallpaper, Danielle of Danielle Oakey Interiors, Emily Clark of Emily A. Clark, Jordan of Oh Happy Day, Christina of Full House and Shelley of House of Smiths 

I have been putting together the posts and all of these ladies have amazing advice! Not only am I excited to hear what they have to say but I'd love to hear from all of you as well. I figure we all need as much help as we can get. So get ready for a great week and look to the right sidebar to grab a button! 

No comments:

Post a Comment