Going Crazy


The other day I walked into my bathroom and saw that Jett had lovingly pulled down all the toilet paper. And then I walked into every other bathroom in our home to find even more piles of toilet paper.  

My nice and clean home is being taken over by a one year old and I'm losing my mind. My coffee table books are always on the floor, the lamps are constantly on the verge of being tipped over and I am just waiting for the day I find marker all over my sofa.... I know it will happen sooner than I think. 

So I decided to do a series this month on my blog. I am enlisting the expertise of some of my favorite moms/bloggers to give their advice on keeping a beautiful house with kids. I want to hear from you. 

What advice concerning kids and design would you like to hear about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment