Bedding Update

Photobucket
I have been doing some updating on our bedding situation. Before we were sleeping with two quilts and no duvet. So I am selling the quilt and I actually bought a duvet cover. It's the navy pearl from Pottery Barn. I got it on Ebay. I also bought this amazing down comforter from CSN. It's the perfect thickness and so so so comfortable to sleep with at night. My girl Erin, the owner of Plush Studio, whipped up these beautiful pillows. The fabric is from Joanns but I'm pretty sure it's discontinued. However she is selling one in her shop right now. 

Photobucket

Last but not least I got some new linen sheets from Alice Lane. They are from their new Libeco collection. Love them! 

I've had some emails about my bird pillow. It's by Thomas Paul and I also got it at Alice Lane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment