Just Cook Already Photo Shoot



Last week I got an email from Jenna, one of the cute founders of Just Cook Already, asking if i'd be interested in styling a photo-shoot they were doing for an upcoming feature in LDS Women's Magazine. 

Of course I said yes!  Just Cook Already is one of my favorite places to go for great recipe ideas and beautiful images. The goal for the photo shoot was to create a fall atmosphere since the magazine was coming out in October. 


I wanted the table setting to feel rich and at the same time light. I feel like the typical fall table involves lots of leaves and pine-cones and heavy colors. The flowers were a little unexpected and a good contrast against the black table.

I picked up the dishes and glasses at Anthropologie. The place mats were my favorite thing. They are from Pottery Barn and add just the right amount of texture. The flowers, runner and salt and pepper shaker are from Alice Lane Home Collection


All of the amazing photos were taken by Meikel Reece she did a great job. This was a fun experience for me. I'll make sure to share the magazine article with you when it comes out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment