Game Room Surprise!


At the beginning of last week I was helping my client pick out paint colors when she mentioned to me that she and her husband's anniversary was at the end of the week and she wanted to surprise him by giving him a music/game room.  Seriously what a nice wife! 

The room was being used for storage so we literally had to start from scratch. There was nothing in there but the guitars. 


We had a small budget and a limited time period to pull this room off. But it turned out great! 


Her husband had all these great guitars. We decided to display them on the wall. I love it when art is also functional. We stuck with simple white grommet curtains from Target. 


A gallery wall displays family pictures and mementos from concerts. My client was able to score this great mid-century modern table for free! All the other shelves and accessories in the room came from Ikea. 

I wanted to keep that mid-century modern vibe in the room. These chairs are from target and were an awesome deal! The table and rug are both from Ikea. 

I am sure she is relieved to be done and her husband loved it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment