Lamp Love




I'm often surprised how often I go into people's home only to find that they've forgotten about lighting. Mood lighting is essential to creating the layered and put-together look you want in your home. One of the best ways to add lighting is through table lamps. You don't have to mess with any install like you would with sconces and they are often cheaper than floor lamps.  

Here are some ideas of places to use table lamps. 

Foyers and Hallways







Office Spaces



I love when the perfect desk meets the perfect lamp. 







Dining Room



Lamps look amazing on buffet and console tables. 

Kitchen



A lamp in the kitchen is unpredictable adds a touch of whimsy. 









Living Room



End tables scream for lamps! They are such an easy way to add symmetry and excitement .












Bedroom







If I am shopping for a local client I get all my lamps at Home Goods or T.J. Maxx but for my e-design clients I search some of my favorites like Overstock, CSN and Lamps Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment