Feature Friday: Bower Power




Katie's blog, Bower Power, chronicles the renovation of her and her husband's beautiful home. Her blog is chock full of DIY ideas and remodel tips.  

She is constantly adding great details to her home. Here are a few of my favorite rooms. 


Foyer



Little reading nook upstairs. Do you spot the chevron pattern on that side table! See how she did it here



I love that runner in the kitchen.



I love those green chairs with those striped pillows.







This den is so pretty. I love the white fireplace.  Is that a little trellis pillow I spot in that chair?



Great little dining area. 


Such a pretty blush palette in this room.  


Wondering where she got all of her great furniture and accessories? Katie has provided a source list with everything right down to the paint color for every room. You can also see more pictures of her home including master bedroom and bathrooms on her blog

No comments:

Post a Comment