Finds at Home Goods

Yesterday I was on my way to Z Gallerie determined to find some great lamps because they are having a 20% off sale.  But then I had this idea to stop by Home Goods first just to double check their lamp selection.  I've been going there for awhile and am always amazed by their lamp selection but it's pretty hard to find a matching pair.
I found lamps but I also found some other great things as well.



This urn/box has the coolest geometric print and it's my colors: navy and white! I think it will look great with some pink flowers sitting on my kitchen table.  It was on sale for $10!




I am so in love with these greyhound sculptures.  I think I'll use them as bookends.  $5.00 each!




And then I did pick up some lamps.  (The Pier 1 lamps have been returned).  There were so many great lamps there I couldn't decide.  But I liked these faux croc lamps.  They were $50 each which is a much better deal then these ones I was thinking of getting. I'm still trying to decide if they are perfect.  I like the texture and the height but they may be a little formal for the space.

Home Goods had so many great things I could have stayed for hours.  I love looking at the Customer Finds page on their website.  Here are some treasures found by some other people:



1.  Perfect bedside lamps
2. Amber got these great herb crates for $7.99 each
3. Love this little yellow chair
4. Lexie found these great cake stands for her wedding.


Check out your local Home Goods for more great finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment