Photo Collage Rules


What are the rules of a photo collage. I wondered the same thing when
I hung mine. I looked at lots of images before deciding there are no rules! I say if it looks good to you then it's good.



Here are some photos that show you...


...you don't have to hang them in a square or rectangle grouping....



...they can overlap...


...you can have the same color frames in different sizes...


...you don't have to do all pictures you can hang letters or other mementos...


...you can be artsy...

...pictures look good hung in a more organized manner with similar tones in the frames and photos...


...or use the exact same frames with the same color of pictures...


You don't even have to use frames!

Basically I say anything goes. It just depends on your taste. I used what I already had because it was cheaper than buying all new frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment