Winter Window Shopping


I truly enjoy Christmas Window Displays. In college I designed a few window displays and found it to be very hard. Creating a visual work of art in a small space. I watched a show last week on Christmas window displays in New York. Here are some of my favorites:


Lord & Taylors:

Creative director Manoel Renha makes a minor adjustment to a character in a Christmas window display depicting turn-of-the-century Venice.

Most of their displays are created in the basement and then transferred upstairs.


Saks Fifth Avenue:

These are my favorite. Everything is moving, whirling and twirling in their windows.






Macy's:
These windows tell the story of the Miracle on 34th Street.





Just another reason I need to take a shopping trip to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment