Feature Friday: The Pleated Poppy

Today I am featuring the bright and colorful home tour of Lindsey from the blog The Pleated Poppy.
Here is what she says she loves most about here home:

look:  my house is light and bright!  I have kept the wall color and most of the furniture fairly neutral so I can change things up on a whim or for different seasons quickly and inexpensively.  

feeling:  My house is very casual.  I like having lots of places to sit, room for large groups.

livability:   My furniture is almost all thrifted, found or made by my dad & I.   Because of this it all has little monetary value, so I don;t panic if something gets knocked or dinged - it just adds to the character!  Most people freak out about my white couches, but they are the easiest part of my house!  They are slip-covered so I just pull them off and bleach them in the washer if needed (you can't bleach any other color!).

Enjoy! 

K I T C H E N










L I V I N G   R O O M








M A S T E R   B E D R O O M


IMG_6487 

IMG_6463 

IMG_6456 

 

 B A T H R O O M

IMG_6447

IMG_2222

IMG_6450

K I D ' S   R O O M

IMG_8086 

IMG_8087 

IMG_8100 

IMG_8106 

IMG_8110 

IMG_8136 

G I R L ' S   R O O M

IMG_7890 

IMG_7898 

IMG_7936 

IMG_7912 

L A U N D R Y   R O O M

closetafter20 

IMG_0391 

IMG_6421 

P L A Y R O O M

IMG_6414 

IMG_6418 

IMG_6438 

IMG_6417 

B A T H R O O M

guest bath

guest bath 

guest bath

Thanks so much to Lindsey for sharing her amazing home tour with us! Make sure you check out her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment