Halloween Decorations with American Crafts & Target


I am all about a simple and easy craft which is why I'm loving the line of American Crafts Halloween products at Target right now. Their products range from kits to individual embellishments and craft supplies.  They sent me three kids to try out - a paper wreath, a banner and mini witches hats. Each kit includes all of the items to complete the project. 

The banner kit was super easy to put together! It comes with everything and literally all you need to do is peel and stick. 



I decided to put my own spin on the project by using the backside of the banner to adhere the letters to and embellishing them with some American Crafts washi tape. 



I also created a little witch hat mobile with their mini witch's hat kit. 




Using jars I already had and their stickers I created some spooky potions to display in my kitchen. 


This was such an easy way to decorate for Halloween. The "crushed newts" are dried coconut and the skunk oil is just water and food coloring. 

If you want to create some Halloween goodness of your own you can find all of these products plus more at your local Target store! 


No comments:

Post a Comment