Feature Friday: The Sweetest Digs


Today I am featuring the home tour of Gemma from the blog The Sweetest Digs. Here is what she said when asked what she loves most about her home,

"Maybe it's just because of its small size, but what I love most about our home is just how cozy and welcoming it is from the second you walk through the front door. It feels lived in, warm, and like it's beckoning you to have a cup of tea snuggled on the couch by the window. The house gives me a big hug when I come in, and I can totally feel the love inside our walls."

Enjoy! 

The Living Room





The Kitchen



Read more about this black and white floor here

The Dining Room



Master Bedroom





Read more about how these closet doors were transformed here.  


Hallway







Read more on how she painted this chevron ceiling here

The Office




You can read more about this room here

Thanks so much to Gemma for letting me feature her home and make sure you check out her blog here

Go here to check out past Feature Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment